Saturday 3 November 2012

Hawken - Closed Beta Event Videos

The 2nd video for the HAWKEN closed beta event is up.

Although I seldom tend to make reviews or commentary videos, I took the chance to look into this new free-to-play mech themed first person shooter once having attained a closed beta key for the event during the weekend of 28/10/2012.

In the video I showcase all the maps available in the beta event, the three mech classes, and the four game modes.

I take a thorough look with extensive commentary on most if not all aspects of the game, leading into the last hour of gameplay only (no commentary) with the remaining items, game modes and maps, profile menu coverage, and showcase of the Andromeda map with no other players online (an even more thorough view of the map designs and the graphics without anyone around to fire at me or to aim at whilst I take my time to look at the environments).

I also uploaded a week before this video the first part, made a day before the event began, dwelling into a detailed coverage of the mech customization menu.

Links to the two videos are bellow.

HAWKEN CLOSED BETA Part 02 - Full Gameplay (HD) (Review)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6bBBFdUQaI

HAWKEN CLOSED BETA Part 01 - A Thorough Look at Customisation (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPXtkAPDfE

Enjoy.