Friday 2 November 2012

Back from the ashes...

Finally after a very long delay and absence from when this blog was first created, I am back to finish it and give it life at last.

Initially it all began with a place to share ideas on gaming, filming, technology and perhaps on my own works in progress, yet it matured into something else after almost the three years from the initial creation. Still on the same thoughts of sharing ideas on gaming, filming and technology, while showcasing works in progress became the primary goal now. The form of the blog now has shifted more into showing works in progress and updating on projects that are underway.

Times do indeed change. I had once hoped that one of my (perhaps ideas) or wishes for a future of a free market would go from idea into reality.
This all began in a time where it was somewhat laughed at as a thought. After almost a year of pondering on such things and the future of our world I came to want to share my thoughts. And so I came to the initial creation of this blog with the notion of spreading such an idea.
It seems however the world had already by then caught up to such a perspective and small companies or groups of people had began to move into that direction already. It seems perhaps great minds think alike after all?

We are finally in a time where the world is changing faster than I had hoped and thought, and such ideas as this help with this change. Three years later perhaps it all falls into place, in also what may seem to me as a prophetic or poetic way. People no longer struggle to understand or connect with a subject and the idea is reaching a mainstream point.
And so I return to complete my answer to that initial question, “How does free gaming and free filming help reach a change in the world?”