Wednesday 7 November 2012

>> A few steps left to "leap"...

The deadline for the release and launch of my first personal project is near. As the days tick down the pressure increases before the remaining tasks at hand to be completed.

Among these tasks is also the site itself. It will be soon going into production and (fingers crossed, no jinxing allowed) will be up to welcome visitors to my new and first free web-comic soon to be released.

Meanwhile, I will be digitally sketching and painting away to finish off the first chapter for it's release on time. A consuming task indeed since the script, drawing and paint are all written, drawn and painted by the one person.

Tiptoeing from corner to corner to bring as much quality possibly as time allows, the last steps seem like leaps before the final result.

Hope all goes well and all in due time.
I will be updating as often as I can on the progress. If possible, I might even throw in a few sneak peaks as well for what is to come.