Saturday 30 August 2014

>> Scionia: New Site Updates...

Nothing too special this time around... well, special enough for me to have set out to design it I guess. Scionia now bears a new Welcome Screen, new Briefing Layout, and most important/evident change of all, new Header.

The Old....     and of course, the New.

A new loading screen has been included as well, from which access is given to two separate "sites" within the one. The first Scionia Gaming, for which nothing can be said for now. The site is under construction and simply needed to be added there for future use. Much too soon and too early for anything else to be said on that.

The second selection, Scionia Comics, leads on to the site as it used to be for the online web-comic Scionia: Guardian Angel (well, almost like it used to be).

The biggest change is simply an aesthetic one, the header. Truth be said, that old header was bugging me for way over a year now. I enjoyed designing it and liked the style, however needless to say it did not capture the feel I wanted and, well, I was brand new to digital painting.

It was time to give redesigning it a go, and indeed I felt how brand new to digital painting I was at the time. The new one was made in around under 1/5th of the time the old one took. The new overdue design was also such a pleasure to make, something shared with the whole comic as time goes on. It simply becomes more and more fun. Someone is getting used to digital painting at last I guess.

Head over to the site itself from the main link above, or by clicking right here:

Stay tuned for more updates to come and the continuation of the saga.


EDIT:
Yeah, ummm... well there was one more change I had to do as well in the background. This is the final updated version to Scionia-