Thursday 6 December 2012

>> (New Video) Digital Painting Timelapse - Scionia - Character Art 01

The first timelapse video with art for my web-comic Scionia is up and running on YouTube.

21 minutes with the entire process to drawing and painting one of the main characters to the tale. Also serving as an unveiling to perhaps what can be expected, and what is to come. The form of course is a digital painting. It was completed as an artwork almost a month ago, perhaps more, and served also as a stepping stone to learning/honing my skills as a digital artist. I hope I am only getting better and more productive with time.

Click here to enjoy the full video itself
Digital Painting Timelapse - Scionia - Character Art 01

The last days before launch to the web-comic are also now slipping away as I count down. The following are links to the official Facebook page for Scionia and the official site too.

Facebook Page for Scionia
facebook.com/Scioniacomic

Official Site
scioniacomic.com

Also, follow me on Twitter for quick updates, work related or not, here:
twitter.com/HazaRDReborN